About Me

header ads

Updating and configure Gimp mono-window

Since I started using Ubuntu version 9.04, I have been learning and learning many techniques tutorials photo retouching, I even gave me a return for similar one from Photoshop to Gimp.

One of things that I sometimes harmed when working, was window system, and a few days ago I found that apart from having a new version (2.7.1), this can be configured to let mono-window.

Everything is really quite simple and clear, we start installing new repository, update and finally install. Open console and paste following commands:
  • sudo add-apt-repository ppa:matthaeus123/mrw-gimp-svn
  • sudo apt-get update
  • sudo apt-get install gimp
When we list update, run Gimp, and go to Windows -> Window Single-Mode. And that is: easy, nice and cheap, as my old man. We went from having a quite annoying floating windows how are you:



A one ordered window like this:

Post a Comment

0 Comments