If you have an iOS device (iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad and now the Apple TV) surely you've noticed that it has some limitations that should not have because the device has the ability to do, which is why there Jailbreak a procedure that lets you do whatever you want with your phone, how to install unofficial applications and many more that we will see.
Many people who have one of these devices that I have asked why the Jailbreak?, What bieneficios have?. Some people believe that the only reason to install applications is pirated, but not, in fact this is not the philosophy of the proponents of Jailbreak ,For this, i have compiled a list of 10 reasons to ask the Jailbreak iOS your device.
- Customize the user interface - It does so with applications such as Winterboard.
- Play classic video games - Thanks to PlayStation Emulator, NES, Sega Genesis, Etc.
- Install a VNC server - On the App Store there are many clients to connect to a server VNC ,But there are applications that Cydia turn your iPhone into a VNC server.
- Adds support for more devices Bluethoot - Just install BTstack packages and will support more keyboards, GPS, etc.
- Access to the file system - To modify the innards of your system.
- Quickly access preferences - It does so with the application SBSettings.
- Get a better screen locking - Important information showing the application Element.
- Share your 3G Internet with your PC - Thanks to applications such as MyWi or PdaNet.
- Use your 3G connection without restrictions - Very useful for making calls with FaceTime and iTunes download large files without being prompted to connect to a WiFi network, through the application My3G.
- Synchronize your device with iTunes using the WiFi network - Not have to connect via USB, thanks to the application Wi-Fi Sync.
Most of these applications will find in Cydia.