SystemClean is a script that cleans the system of unnecessary files. At the same time, does not affect the system settings or programs.
Operations in the system:
- Completely uninstall programs that have not been completely uninstalled
- Clean lists of broken packages.
- Clean the apt cache
Operations in the Home:
- Clean the cache of the programs of your choice (not affecting the program settings)
Completed at the operations we can see the results in a log file in /home/user/.systemclean.
- Unzip and open the unzipped folder
- Open the home directory.
- Press CTRL+F, find the folder ".gnome2" and open it.
- Open the folder "nautilus-scripts" and move the file "SystemClean" to folder "nautilus-scripts" path is"/.gnome2/nautilus-scripts/".