The third version beta Developer of IOS 5 already among us, but as usual you can install only those who have discharged your device in the IOS Developer Program which costs $99 a year, but if you are someone who do not like waiting and want to try things out before others and you like challenges, then this little guide is for you.
This process takes advantage of a bug that allows users to make emergency calls even from devices that have not yet been activated. Assuming you already have iOS 5 Beta 3 installed on the device, these are the steps to take:
Steps to the iPhone
- Start your device IOS 5 and slide your finger to install as you ask.
- Once you get to the section on language selection, quickly press the start button three times to display the Voice Over, then just press the button three times to display the option of emergency call. And click on it.
- Once the marker is displayed emergency, call 112 to display the call screen, then quickly press the "Contacts" button to exit the call.
- Click the Start button to go to the main screen of the iPhone and the device must be activated at the time.
Steps for iPhone and iPod Touch
- After the restoration of IOS 5, put back the device Recovery Mode.
- Disconnect the device from the computer and turn off it. Now plug it back to your PC or Mac, and allow it to restart.
- Now, when you reach the configuration screen of IOS 5, Which reads "iPod" Or "iPad", Press the power button to put the device into sleep mode, and then click again to turn it back on.
- Now, instead of the configuration screen of IOS 5, you should see bubbles standard. Just press the start button three times to bring Voice Over.
- Slide to unlock the device and checks the time on the upper right, click on it when the device starts to "talk" to the Voice Over, 3 fingers slide down the status bar to open the Notifications Center.
- Click on the weather widget, followed by pressing the start button and the system must be fully accessible.