It was released version 1.2.2 of OpenShot, a non-linear video editor for Linux easy to use and powerful at once.
Among its features we can mention:
- Handles all formats of audio, video and images that supports ffmpeg.
- Integration in Gnome with drag and drop support.
- Multiple tracks.
- Video transitions
- Image overlays and watermarks.
- Title templates.
- Support drag and drop into timeline.
To install or upgrade to OpenShot 1.2.2 need to add PPA:
- sudo add-apt-repository ppa:jonoomph/openshot-edge
- sudo apt-get update
- sudo apt-get install openshot openshot-doc