Monday, August 2, 2010

Updating and configure Gimp mono-window

Since I started using Ubuntu version 9.04, I have been learning and learning many techniques tutorials photo retouching, I even gave me a return for similar one from Photoshop to Gimp.

One of things that I sometimes harmed when working, was window system, and a few days ago I found that apart from having a new version (2.7.1), this can be configured to let mono-window.

Everything is really quite simple and clear, we start installing new repository, update and finally install. Open console and paste following commands:
  • sudo add-apt-repository ppa:matthaeus123/mrw-gimp-svn
  • sudo apt-get update
  • sudo apt-get install gimp
When we list update, run Gimp, and go to Windows -> Window Single-Mode. And that is: easy, nice and cheap, as my old man. We went from having a quite annoying floating windows how are you:



A one ordered window like this:

If this article was useful and you want to help us to grow Subscribing to our feed or Click "Like" in our Facebook page ,or follow us via Twitter or subscribing to our feed.

People who read this post also read :



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More